To became a moral person and pure well-live in society.
To know the history of Buddhism, do the researches of ancient Pagodas and Monasteries, generate new knowledge.
Myanmar is the land of the Golden Pagodas. Buddhism is an integral part of our culture, community and philosophy. Students in our Department gain deeper understandings of the origins and development of Buddhism. A main focus is the Pail Language which is the ancient language of Theravada Buddhism.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- 2013-2018. PhD from Yangon University
- 1984-1995 Bachelor of Art (Honours) and Master of Art from Yangon University
- From November 1995 to October 1998, Tutor, Worker College, Yangon.
- From October 1998 to August 1999, Assistant Lecturer, Worker College
- From August 1999 to July 2002, Assistant Lecturer, Mawlamyine University, Mawlamyine.
- From July 2002 to March 2003, Assistant Lecturer, West Yangon University, Yangon.
- From March 2003 to April 2006, Lecturer, West Yangon University, Yangon.
- From May 2006 to February 2008, Lecturer (Head), Panglong University, Panglong.
- From February 2008 to December 2012, Lecturer, Dagon University, Yangon.
- From December 2012 to December 2018, Lecturer, Mawlamyine University, Mawlamyine.
- From December 2018 to November 2019, Associate Professor, Mawlamyine University, Mawlamyine.
- From December 2019 to date, Professor (Head), Myeik University, Myeik.
Writing Local Research Journal
- The Role of Teacher in the Pāli Literature, December – 2012, URJ
- The Role of Sakka (Indra) in the Teaching of the Buddha, December-2012, DURJ
- A Study of Monastic Education in Mawlamyine, December-2017, MURJ
- Myanmar People’s Genuine Belief, May – 2020 , MURJ
- A Study of Four Avenues to Injustice from the Perspective of Buddhism , May -2020 , MURJ
- June 2015, National Workshop of Oriental Studies Department, Mandalay University, Mandalay.
- November 2015, Upgrading Teaching Methodology and Workshop, Dagon University, Yangon.
- May 2016, Linguistics (Basic Level), Yangon University, Yangon.
- June 2016, National Workshop of Oriental Studies Department, Meiktila University, Meiktila.
- July 2017, Introduction to General Linguistics, Mawlamyine University, Mawlamyine.