- Duties and Responsibilities
- The responsibilities of Myeik University are as follows:
- Identify the necessary human resources in the region;
- Basic research to develop subject knowledge;
Applied research to meet the needs of the private sector and organizations
Business Increase advanced research for the economic development of the region;
- Utilization of natural resources to meet the needs of local communities through the use of natural resources; Local economy; Increase advanced research for social development;
- Implement programs that address the needs of local communities by using natural resources
- Create an educational environment that supports the physical and mental development of students and staff.
- Develop a better education and learning environment in collaboration with foreign experts.